Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HFalk
Contributor II
Contributor II

Object Dimensions (Length Size eg. 200px)

Hi All

I have a odd one in this regard, When using the Angular List box you need to specify the width to be able to size it correctly. On the specific page you would place the List Box and then pull all toggleable options from a Inline table. Sometimes the field would contain 15 values sometimes 17 etc etc. 

My question is that on the sheet itself the List box only occupy 60% of the screen.

In various resolutions the 60% will also vary due to dynamic scaling so would range from 50 - 70% depending on resolution.

How would I be able to determine the width of the Object in say 65% of the width of the screen to use it in a calculation field/variable to determine the spacing dynamicly.

Eg. 65% width / 17 Inline table values = 3.88% per field 

I am missing he width portion to this calculation.

How can it be dynamic based on the users view currently

Thanks in advance for your time

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@HFalk This is working as expecting, Qlik sense works on Grid level with inter response auto scale. But not sure how you calling and how many dimensions. Any screenshot will be appreciated!

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
HFalk
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Anil. As you can see while the window is full screen the Angular Listbox is displaying correctly

1.PNG

When the Chrome window changes in size the Angular Listbox Size per Selectable item stay the same

2.PNG

You can see that it just puts it at the bottom without resizing it accordingly. 

I would like to know how to determine the Width of that object in Px or Chrome window % to be able to write it into the sizing dynamically. 

Qliksense Auto scaling/Sizing is horrible and require at least 5 more years of work to work correctly.