Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoojaNarke
Contributor
Contributor

Operations Monitor issue: Error getting value from 'Stream' on 'System.Data.Entity.DynamicProxies.App

Hi everyone,

I'm a Junior Qlik Developer and relatively new to Qlik Sense. I've been working on an issue where the Operations Monitor fails with the below error:

HTTP protocol error 500 (Internal Server Error): Error getting value from 'Stream' on 'System.Data.Entity.DynamicProxies.App_0504EC2DF35672CEF371A82BB0868F6876AF83AB999643280C862B2C6F958A20'.

The error occurred here:
RestConnectorMasterTable:
SQL SELECT
"id" AS "id_u2",
"engineObjectId",
"createdDate",
"modifiedDate",
"modifiedByUserName",
"description",
"objectType",
"publishTime" AS "publishTime_u0",
"published" AS "published_u0",
"approved",
"name" AS "name_u2",
"__KEY_root",
(SELECT
"userId",
"userDirectory",
"__FK_owner"
FROM "owner" FK "__FK_owner"),

(SELECT
"id" AS "id_u1",
"__KEY_app",
"__FK_app"
FROM "app" PK "__KEY_app" FK "__FK_app")
FROM JSON (wrap on) "root" PK "__KEY_root"

One thing to note is that we recently upgraded our Qlik version from Nov18 to Nov19 but the operations monitor works fine in other regional servers. I'm looking for some suggestions of what should I be checking to debug/solve this? I haven't made any changes to Monitoring Apps. I've tried exporting the app that works fine and importing it back to this particular server. 

Attached the app I'm using in all environments. Appreciate any assistance or comments on this one 🙂

Thanks & Regards,
Pooja

Qlik Sense Business

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Are the connection chains correctly configured,as mentioned here: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2021/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA... ?

Did you upgrade the monitoring app by re-importing them after the upgrade from the DefaultApp folder ? (%ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps\)

Kind regards

PoojaNarke
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Mbpiquet,

Thanks for your comment.

Yes I have already had a look at all the monitoring data connections and also tried upgrading the Operations Monitor from the default apps folder.

Regards,
Pooja

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for your anwser. The "System.Data.Entity.DynamicProxies" part of the error is specific to Entity Framework fo Microsoft.

Have you already tried to update the NET Framework and Visual C++ on the impacted server ? Is the version different on the impacted server and your other regional ones ?

Kind regards