Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aheavy95
Creator
Creator

Out of memory error

Hi all 

I am running into a weird error 

aheavy95_0-1682843009989.png

I sometimes run into the "Out of calculation memory" error and I thought this one is related to it 

Any idea wha is it about? and how do I solve the out of memory error since the memory, CPU is fine?

Thanks 

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi ,

To solve the "Out of calculation memory" error, you can try the following steps:

Increase the memory allocation for the Qlik Sense engine. You can do this by modifying the Qlik Sense server settings. In the QMC, navigate to the "Engines" section and edit the "Memory Limit" setting.

Optimize your data model by reducing the number of fields and optimizing the data structure. Use Qlik Sense's profiling and data modeling tools to identify areas for improvement.

Optimize your expressions by using set analysis, aggregating data at the script level, and using calculated dimensions instead of complex expressions.

Reduce the number of rows returned in your chart or table. Use Qlik Sense's filtering and selection tools to limit the amount of data being processed.

Use incremental loading to load only the necessary data. This can significantly reduce the amount of memory required for calculations.

Upgrade your hardware or add additional resources, such as RAM or CPU, to your Qlik Sense environment.