Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kafka_polka_dot
Contributor II
Contributor II

PLZ are missing on the map

Hi eveyone!

I am recently struggling with a map: I put PLZ on it as an area layer. I specify the plz as Location field as plz and put the name of the Land as 'Land'.

Kafka_polka_dot_0-1715956163071.png

The resulting map does not show me a large part of Germany. As an example, let's take 48143 Münster. It is not shown at the map, while is present in the data.

Kafka_polka_dot_3-1715956457015.png

Kafka_polka_dot_1-1715956329687.png

When I am filtering the data though, it is appearing on the map.

Kafka_polka_dot_2-1715956418910.png

Could you please help me to understand, why is it happening and how can I fix it? I have tried to create an unique combination of plz and land, but it gives the same result.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kafka_polka_dot
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue was with the limitation on max number of points: it was set to 1000. After I changed it to more realistic number of points, the areas are shown in the ful volume.

Kafka_polka_dot_0-1720082868985.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Try 'DE' in Land so it can limit the scope to Germany

Kafka_polka_dot
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I also tried to set the 'DE' as a type of location, and I still see those points missing on the map.

Kafka_polka_dot_0-1716272788318.pngKafka_polka_dot_1-1716272853316.png

Kafka_polka_dot
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Lisa! Thank you for reply! The main problem with this approach: I have also points outside Germany, I need to reflect them as well. I also don't understand, why some plz are shown only if I select them in the filter.

Kafka_polka_dot
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue was with the limitation on max number of points: it was set to 1000. After I changed it to more realistic number of points, the areas are shown in the ful volume.

Kafka_polka_dot_0-1720082868985.png