Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wanyunyang
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot Madness

Hi guys,

Is anybody using the extension: PivotMadness? I'm not sure why sometimes my PivotMadness works sometimes doesn't. Does anybody have the same issue?

Any advice helps. Thanks in advance!

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which functionality not working using that extension? Could you please share that link where you download?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Have you tried to find it in Git or Slack? Apart from certified extensions from the TED (trusted extension developer) set, extensions are not supported by Qlik, but many have a developers page on Git/Slack or in Qlik Branch. You might get some support from the developer(s) there.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
wanyunyang
Creator III
Creator III
Author

The functionality is open the left dim. I found this extension from Qlik Branch and downloaded from Github.

wanyunyang
Creator III
Creator III
Author

The functionality is open the left dim. I found this extension from Qlik Branch and downloaded from Github.