cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frédéricdh
Creator II
Creator II

Pivottable and List box

I have a Pivottable with 2 dimensions, The Location and the Week and the expression is Sum({<Week=>} Load)

The location has a sort expression.

And a Listbox with only the week.

When i click a week in the Listbox, the pivottable show every week but the location don't follow the order which the sort expression gives.

Why?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Frédéricdh I could see that this is answered here: Solved: Pivottable, Listbox and sort Function - Qlik Community - 2422103.

If you got already, please close this thread. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Frédéricdh Any screenshots that you can show us after and before you select.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Frédéricdh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Frdricdh_2-1708499893376.pngFrdricdh_3-1708499929418.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Frédéricdh Sorry, It is not visible, Please attach the application if that is not so sensitive. And explain which chart sort is changing.

Frédéricdh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Frdricdh_0-1708534379920.pngFrdricdh_1-1708534468076.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Frédéricdh I could see that this is answered here: Solved: Pivottable, Listbox and sort Function - Qlik Community - 2422103.

If you got already, please close this thread.