Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Babu_3103
Contributor III
Contributor III

Plan Vs Actual

Hello 

I have A requirement that i needed to draw the line Chart 

I have A date date fields (5) That is EOR_PLAN ,EOR_Actual, EOI_PLAN ,EOI_Actual, EOP_PLAN, EOP_Actual, EOI_PLAN, EOI_Actual, EOE_PLAN, EOE_Actual, EOC_PLAN, EOC_Actual in Table 1

If i select Project Name Line Chart show As Below Image How to Make this Chart please Help me on this 

Babu_3103_0-1661143284646.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

Not clear what dimension/measure you want to use in this chart but you may like to use valuelist to create synthetic dimension -

Dimension -  Valuelist('EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC')

Measure 1(Actual):

pick(match(Valuelist('EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC'),'EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC'),

EOR_Actual,EOI_Actual,EOP_Actual,EOE_Actual,EOC_Actual))  //these should be value data points you want to show

Measure 2(Plan):

pick(match(Valuelist('EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC'),'EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC'),

EOR_Plan,EOI_Plan,EOP_Plan,EOE_Plan,EOC_Plan))  //these should be value data points you want to show

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Babu_3103
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

Can Any One Help on this Request 

Digvijay_Singh

Not clear what dimension/measure you want to use in this chart but you may like to use valuelist to create synthetic dimension -

Dimension -  Valuelist('EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC')

Measure 1(Actual):

EOR_Actual,EOI_Actual,EOP_Actual,EOE_Actual,EOC_Actual))  //these should be value data points you want to show

Measure 2(Plan):

EOR_Plan,EOI_Plan,EOP_Plan,EOE_Plan,EOC_Plan))  //these should be value data points you want to show