Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pgloc2020
Creator
Creator

Pulling counts ignoring one value

Hi All,

I really appreciate if any one can help me on this.

I have a data set which has user(LOGIN) and call number received by those users. For ex, I have users from A-Z and every user received some number of calls. I want to calculate total calls ignoring user B. Can you guys please tell me what expression should  I use in my Multi KPI chart which can pull total counts of calls except the calls received by user B?

I have used the following expression under dimension in the multi KPI chart, but obviously it is not working-

=COUNT(LOGIN)/COUNT({<B>}TOTAL LOGIN)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pgloc2020
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for the response. It worked. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi @pgloc2020 

Try like below

=COUNT(LOGIN)/COUNT({<LOGIN-={"B"}>}TOTAL LOGIN)

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
pgloc2020
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Mayil Vahanan,

I used the expression as suggested by you, but I am not getting the correct counts of calls. 

There are total of 109,942 calls received by all users where only user 'B' received total of 18,542 calls. In my KPI, the expected result would be 91,400. 

Please advise.

Regards,

PG

MayilVahanan

HI @pgloc2020 

=COUNT(LOGIN)/COUNT({<LOGIN-={"B"}>}LOGIN)

or

=COUNT(Total LOGIN)/COUNT({<LOGIN-={"B"}>}Total LOGIN)

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
pgloc2020
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for the response. It worked. 🙂