Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gedwards561
Contributor
Contributor

QBAR Quickbooks Advanced reporting

To the community-  I am new to this community . have seen posts regarding QBAR questions and have one issue I can't find an answer to - hoping you all can help

I have a report that reports  

Class, Rep , Customer job  and then Sales, Cogs, Margin and Margin %

What i want to be able to do is parse out a certain subset of the COGS accounts that have an account number range of the 70000 series (the Indirect Costs)  and subtotal those and then parse out the other subset of the COGS accounts that have an account number range of the 50000 series (the direct costs) and subtotal those.  the result would be  4 columns

Sales, COGS Indirect (70000 series), COGS Direct (50000 series), Gross Margin and GM%

I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to subtotal a set of accounts within the entire COGS type of accounts.  

can anyone help?

Thank you 

Gina

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi @Gedwards561 

I would advise you look at the Qlik Extensions P&L Pivot. 

Custom Objects > Qlik visualization bundle > P&L Pivot. helps with my finance based reports

EdgarOlmos
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi.

What you can do is in the script classify the accounts in the groups you need by generating a new field. You can use this field as a dimension in graphs and tables

Regards