Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nrats
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik-App periodicaly loses connection to server-side extention

Hi, I have following problem: I have Qlik-App with custom extension, sending requests to service, running on localhost. I have specified the port, on which service runs, in analytic connections, and everything works great. But after every restart of Qlik Sense requests from SSE are not being conducted to localhost service and the extension does't work. The thing is, somehow, if I create the duplicate of the Qlik app with this extension, it works just fine in clonned app. But I need to have it constantly working on original. What exactly happens when an Qlik-app duplicate is created?

I have deleted all duplicates of Qlik-app and have also tries it with different ports, so the request should not be lost somewhere on the way. 

I am running Qlik Sense 12.475.3 and inside the extension I am using variables, dimension and expressions, defined in Qlik-App data import script. (They all are configured correctly, as the extention is working fine with the duplicate of the app)

Any suggestions?

Labels (3)
0 Replies