Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanemichelon
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Qlik Cloud Business Spaces manage Users not allowing duplicate sheet

We have a cloud business deployment.  I have a user who is has 'view' access to a space and cannot duplicate a sheet to make their own version.  I checked their licence allocation and it is 'Professional'.  I edited their spaces access to add 'edit'.  It says this allows them to duplicate sheets and edit their own sheets.  However even after logging out and back in, they cannot create their own sheets or duplicated published ones.

What am I doing wrong?  Is there a delay in the change taking effect?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Please check the following permissions for Shared and Managed spaces (not sure which space the app you are referring to is a member of).

Also check:

More about personal, shared and managed spaces here

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

I did a bit more testing and found (note that I closed my browser after each security/role change.)

Hope this helps...

I can duplicate, make private, copy (paste) with these permissions.

I can duplicate sheets for apps I don't own in managed spaces with these permissions:

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!