Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikEnthu1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Pivot Table - Showing totals on top of dimensions

I have requirement to create a pivot table in Qlik Sense with a dimension and couple of measures to be added as dimensions (synthetic dimensions) by aggr with that dimension to show them freeze while scrolling the horizontally.

The problem is, I also need to show totals row for the synthetic dimensions as well like in excel. Is there any solution for this?

QlikEnthu1_0-1719631239336.png

@Michael_Tarallo  @sunny_talwar 

Labels (4)
4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, I don't think there is an exact solution for this using the standard objects, as a workaround you can set the reference visible calculating it in title, subtitle, footnote or in the same totals row changing the dfualt 'Totals' text to add the totals expression for this dimension, but in this case it will be shown on the left, not in the same column of the other values of that dimension but at least you kept the reference value in the same row as the other measures.

QlikEnthu1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thaks @rubenmarin for responding. Is there any alternate way where we can add them as measures in the pivot table but can freeze those columns so that they will not move as we scroll?

rubenmarin

Hi, I don't know a way to do that, even the totals columns are displaced.

marcus_sommer

The nearest approach may be to use n objects on top of each other / side by side with/without some overlapping (no idea if there are already inbuilt features or extensions - but it's html and per css z-level manipulating it should be possible) and/or within containers.