Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Narz
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik SAP Connectors

Hi,

The below is a query from customer and since I am new would like to get some help on this.

Our Sap Team is planning Service Pack Upgrade as below. We need to know if Qlik existing connectors to SAP ERP environment will work with new SPU or need to upgrade Qlik connectors. 

1. OS/DB – windows server 2019/Microsoft sql 2019
  2. SAP SPU (Service pack upgrade)  – SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 was upgraded from SP04 to SP18

The above upgrade from one SP(service pack) level to another SP level would include changes to the SAP system across areas by SAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Natheera

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Josef_Gustafson
Support
Support

Hi @Narz,

I am a little confused as to what Qlik connectors your client is currently using? 

However, please have a look at this documentation where you can find what connectors and versions of SAP work together.

Narz
Author

Hi @Josef_Gustafson 

Thanks for your response. I checked with the customer and they say they do use multiple connectors to connect with Qlik View, like SQL connector, EXTR connector, Query, Report connectors. And the Qlik connector version is 7.0.1.

Regards.