Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjenema1
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Collaboration on same page at same time

Hi I am looking to use Qlik Sense in an upcoming project however I am trying to learn whether multiple people can edit the same page at the same time. For instance, when using google docs you can have multiple people in the same document making changes and those changes are visible to everyone else who are in the doc. Does Qlik Sense have a similar function? If not, are there any work arounds so multiple people can edit the same Qlik Sense sheet? 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
TBMitchell
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey Sjenema,

I am not sure which version of Qlik Sense you are using, but in Qlik Sense Enterprise there is no way for multiple users to edit an app at the same time.  My colleagues and I use the QMC to transfer the app ownership between each other if its necessary to edit the same app, otherwise we work on duplicate copies and compile the changes together into one app at the end of the day.

If you use Cloud or desktop, I cannot offer any advice as I've no experience with these versions of Qlik Sense.

Regards, Tom