Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LDR
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows - Upgrade from May-2022 to May 2023 Path 1 - QMC shows an error - Failed to load properties. No data found

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if that's the right forum else let me know.

My question is:

I have upgrade QS Windows from May-2022 to May 2023 SP 1. And now, when I open QMC the following error appears. 

LDR_0-1687797823889.png

I tried to run tasks, duplicate apps and everything worked however, I'd like to solve it.

Does anybody know how to fixe it?

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LDR
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @Damien_V 

Finally I followed your suggestion and thanks to support the problem was solved. At the end, I had to uninstall Patch 1 and repair Qlik Sense installation. Once I checked the issue was solved I installed Patch 2, also without any issue.

Best regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Damien_V
Support
Support

Hi @LDR 

This could potentially be a defect and needs further investigation.

Would you mind opening a support case and provide us with a HAR file and Qlik Sense server logs?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Save-network-web-traffic-HAR-XML-file-and-co...

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
LDR
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @Damien_V 

Finally I followed your suggestion and thanks to support the problem was solved. At the end, I had to uninstall Patch 1 and repair Qlik Sense installation. Once I checked the issue was solved I installed Patch 2, also without any issue.

Best regards