Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense - Gauge Charts not updating

Hi everyone, this is my first post as I am new to this software.

I have designed a .qvf report where I display a pivot table based on units sold, growth [ACTUALperiod/(LASTperiod-1)-1]; market share [PRODUCTunits / TOTALunits] and Evolution Index [(1+PRODUCTgrowth) / (1+TOTALgrowth) *100]

I am also displaying 3 gauges, one for Growth, one for Market Share and one for Evolution Index. The one for Growth correctly updates itself based on the products I select when clicking on the pivot table, but the other 2 gauges (market share and EI) do not take these filters into account and only show a value of 100. I believe this is due to the fact that the 2 failing gauges are related to total values whilst the growth one does only depend on the row values.

My question is how can I alter the formulas (which I am posting below) in order to have all 3 gauges respect my pivot dinamic selection?

Thanks a lot for your help and I hope I made myself clear, please ask me if I am not! I am also uploading the .qvf in case that helps.

EI MAT

(1+(Sum([Unidades MAT])/sum([Unidades MAT-1])-1))/(1+(Sum(Total([Unidades MAT]))/sum(Total([Unidades MAT-1]))-1))*100

GROWTH MAT

Sum([Unidades MAT])/sum([Unidades MAT-1])-1

MS MAT

Sum([Unidades MAT])/sum(Total([Unidades MAT]))

0 Replies