Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense - Load script error

Hi,

We have an App in qliksense desktop with many sheets filled, which was working fine, but since one reload started to give a "script error".

We have tried running the same script in a new App with 0 sheets and it Works fine. It seems like the first App is corrupted. Anyone knows why this could happen?

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The error comes with the auto calendar, we have just tried deleting this last part, and the load it's ok. The thing is the same auto calendar Works fine in a new app

[autoCalendar]:
  DECLARE FIELD DEFINITION Tagged ('$date')
FIELDS
  Dual(Year($1), YearStart($1)) AS [Year] Tagged ('$axis', '$year'),
  Dual('Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),Num(Ceil(NUM(Month($1))/3),00)) AS [Quarter] Tagged ('$quarter', '$cyclic'),
  Dual(Year($1)&'-Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),QuarterStart($1)) AS [YearQuarter] Tagged ('$yearquarter', '$qualified'),
  Dual('Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),QuarterStart($1)) AS [_YearQuarter] Tagged ('$yearquarter', '$hidden', '$simplified'),
  Month($1) AS [Month] Tagged ('$month', '$cyclic'),
  Dual(Year($1)&'-'&Month($1), monthstart($1)) AS [YearMonth] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearmonth', '$qualified'),
  Dual(Month($1), monthstart($1)) AS [_YearMonth] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearmonth', '$simplified', '$hidden'),
  Dual('W'&Num(Week($1),00), Num(Week($1),00)) AS [Week] Tagged ('$weeknumber', '$cyclic'),
  Date(Floor($1)) AS [Date] Tagged ('$axis', '$date', '$qualified'),
  Date(Floor($1), 'D') AS [_Date] Tagged ('$axis', '$date', '$hidden', '$simplified');

DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [FECHAREPORTING], [A_FECHAREPORTING], [CRT_INI_PERIODO], [CRT_FIN_PERIODO], [CRT_INI_VISUALIZACION], [CRT_FIN_VISUALIZACION], [CRT_FECHARESPUESTA], [CRT_FECHAREPORTING], [C_FECHAREPORTING], [E_FECHACREACION], [E_FECHAREPORTING], [I_FECHAINICIO], [I_FECHAPLANIFICACION], [I_FECHACIERRE], [I_FECHAREPORTING], [PA_FECHAINICIO], [PA_FECHAPLANIFICACION], [PA_FECHACIERRE], [PA_FECHAREPORTING], [P_FECHAREPORTING], [R_FECHAREPORTING], [S_FECHAREPORTING], [TST_INI_PERIODO], [TST_FIN_PERIODO], [TST_INI_VISUALIZACION], [TST_FIN_VISUALIZACION], [TST_FECHARESPUESTA], [TST_FECHAREPORTING], [U_FECHAREPORTING], [V_FECHAREPORTING] USING [autoCalendar] ;

cprimo_sice1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much, i have the same problem, and deleting the autocalendar last line fixes the problem.

DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [Fecha Actualización], [DATOS_PM.FECHA] USING [autoCalendar] ;

the problem is in DATOS_PM.fecha, when i removed this field, the scripts loads without any problem

this datos_pm table has more than 100.000 rows. This can be the problem maybe, but what i don't understand is that i started to work with dashboards, and this table was the first to be added, and after 4 or 5 hours, started to fail and no load any data anymore.