Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sebastian_Dec
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense duplicating apps view in stream / Same App in different Streams?

Hi, the same like in this topic: https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Analytics/Same-App-in-different-Streams/td-p/1116277
It's been 8 years, maybe there are some changes in this field...

Is there a way to share the SAME app in two streams at once?
I don't want to copy/duplicate it etc., I want it to be visible in two or more streams at once.

Thanks & Regards,
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

As far as I know, nothing has changed in this regard for Enterprise. Cloud has the option to add links to a Space, which would be a decent workaround as the user would just click through to the same app (not perfect, because you can't see the app details and such, but probably good enough).

View solution in original post

5 Replies
VBD
Partner - Contributor III

Hello,

When you publish your application for the first time, you have to duplicate the application from the stream to your space in order to recover it.
However, if the application already exists in the stream, it will remain in your space when you republish it.
So when you republish, you can do it in different streams from the same application.

I hope I've helped you.

Regards,

Valentin Billaud
Next Decision
Sebastian_Dec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No, you didn't help, either you didn't understand the question or I didn't understand your answer.

If you republish an app this way, it will not be the SAME app, but a copy of it. 
These will be TWO different applications -> you can check it by ID. For each of these applications you will have to make a separate task in QMC etc.

Thanks & Regards,
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
VBD

Ok, I understand better.

Unfortunately, that hasn't changed.

Regards,

Valentin Billaud
Next Decision
Or
MVP
MVP

As far as I know, nothing has changed in this regard for Enterprise. Cloud has the option to add links to a Space, which would be a decent workaround as the user would just click through to the same app (not perfect, because you can't see the app details and such, but probably good enough).

Sebastian_Dec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you @Or 

Thanks & Regards,