Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie777
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Sense example dashboards

Hello,

Are there any places where I can see the example dashboards which I can also access the expressions and data models behind them?  I'd like to see how to write some more complex expressions in real situations in order to learn how to do it myself.  

Thanks for your advice.  

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @Newbie777 

Once in the site you see the tags under apps, click on the downloadable one

Downloadable.PNG

 This will shortlist all the apps available for download, choose anyone of them and then 

Download.PNG

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

Vikram_Jayakumar

Copy and paste the app into default app location at %UserProfile%\My Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps. Then it will show up in desktop hub 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @Newbie777 

Best place to start would be register yourselves in https://demos.qlik.com/qliksense website once done you will lot of demo Apps which are downloadable. Once done you can import it in your desktop/server and go through the data model/expressions used in demo

Newbie777
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks for your advice.  I accessed the site and can view a lot of interactive apps.  I am wondering how I can download them. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could let me know how to download those apps. 

Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @Newbie777 

Once in the site you see the tags under apps, click on the downloadable one

Downloadable.PNG

 This will shortlist all the apps available for download, choose anyone of them and then 

Download.PNG

Newbie777
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks for the advice.  I downloaded the qvf file on my local drive download folder. I am wondering how I can view the downloaded file in Qlik Sense Hub.  Thank you for your help.

Vikram_Jayakumar

Copy and paste the app into default app location at %UserProfile%\My Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps. Then it will show up in desktop hub 

Newbie777
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks.  I managed to download and then import qvf file.  I will study the techniques used in various demos.