Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danmcm
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QlikSense - Show empty bar in Distribution Plot

Hi all,

I have a distribution plot chart as shown in the attached example.  In short: this is a chart that shows people with a "score" of 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 and the costs associated with them.  The score is the Y-axis, the cost is the X-axis, and each bubble is a person's ID (so, each bubble is a person).  You can see lots of people have a score of 1, fewer have 2, fewer still have 3, seven people have a 4, and then zero people have a score of 5.  All of this based on a choice from a picklist not shown in the example.

Thing is: we want to see the 5 even when no one meets the criteria.  If I chose a different item from the pick list then the 5 shows up with people who have a score of 5.

I have tried various things.  I tried "show null values" but that doesn't do it.  I tried something similar I did with a Age/Gender bar chart which, for that chart, is like "count(distinct {<sex ={'M'}>} ID) + sum({1}1)*0" but I had no luck here because it's not a count but rather a presence of IDs that meet the criteria.

Any ideas?

0 Replies