Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikSense still asks for password even after keycloak integration

Hi,

I've integrated keycloak with Qliksense for authentication. I followed the steps in the page Qlik Sense for Windows: How to configure OIDC with... - Qlik Community - 1812463 and configured a virtual proxy in Qliksense and also the same in Keycloak as well, I am able to get to the required keycloak page using the keycloak virtual proxy in the URL but even after I enter the credentials into the keycloak page, Qlik is still prompting me to enter my username and password. Is there any way I could configure it so that just entering my credentials in to the keycloak page will directly take me to my app?

Note: I am able to open hub and few apps in the hub. But I am unable to access the mashups for few of my apps

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
Sebastian_Linser

@Charvick which version of Qlik Sense are you using? Do you have a new virtual proxy prefix defined?

best regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Sebastian_Linser 

I'm using the 'Qlik Sense November 2022 Patch 7 - 14.97.10' and yes I have created a new virtual proxy and updated it accordingly based on Qlik Sense for Windows: How to configure OIDC with... - Qlik Community - 1812463.