Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikSense still asks for password even after keycloak integration

Hi,

I've integrated keycloak with Qliksense for authentication. I followed the steps in the page Qlik Sense for Windows: How to configure OIDC with... - Qlik Community - 1812463 and configured a virtual proxy in Qliksense and also the same in Keycloak as well, I am able to get to the required keycloak page using the keycloak virtual proxy in the URL but even after I enter the credentials into the keycloak page, Qlik is still prompting me to enter my username and password. Is there any way I could configure it so that just entering my credentials in to the keycloak page will directly take me to my app?

Note: I am able to open hub and few apps in the hub. But I am unable to access the mashups for few of my apps

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
Sebastian_Linser

@Charvick which version of Qlik Sense are you using? Do you have a new virtual proxy prefix defined?

best regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Sebastian_Linser 

I'm using the 'Qlik Sense November 2022 Patch 7 - 14.97.10' and yes I have created a new virtual proxy and updated it accordingly based on Qlik Sense for Windows: How to configure OIDC with... - Qlik Community - 1812463.