Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prrajendran
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qliksense Table formatting

Hi Friends,

I have a Qliksense app with 14 charts/objects in one sheet.  I need to make this fit in a laptop screen and I cant extend to multiple sheets.

Some objects are Pivot tables and some are normal tables.

Is there a way to shrink down the blank space in the top of Pivot table? Is there a way to hide the search icons appearing for each dimension in both pivot and normal table?

or any other suggestions to make the objects smaller to fit in laptop screen? But my requirement is that all the objects should be in a size that can show values.

Labels (4)
13 Replies
therealdees
Creator III
Creator III

Why do you need to use custom sheet? Responsive sheet should be better for your request as it'll make fonts and objects responsive.

prrajendran
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

But you suggested custom sheet to make it fit to laptop screen size and thats why changed to custom 

therealdees
Creator III
Creator III

I meant the opposite actually. Responsive sheet will automatically make some things responsive, while Custom will make things less responsive.

Did setting it to Custom made your sheet any more likely to what you need? If not, try using responsive. You can still edit the sheet's CSS in responsive.

prrajendran
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

ok Thank you