Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sai12
Contributor
Contributor

Qliksense cookie clearing

We are working for different oragnization like A,B,C.We login with one credentials into our staging webiste and we do impersionation to view the other organization dashboard related data .While impersionation from A Org to B Org ,it should show  B Org  data but it shows only  A org data because its not clearing the cookies .So now how to clear the cookies in Qliksense or could anyone give me the solution for this issue.

Labels (1)
  • QMC

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

Cookies are not stored on the Qlik Sense backend, they are stored locally on your browser.

As such, review your browser setting to clear the cookies, and if you are frequently impersonating different clients I advise working in a private/incognito session to prevent the cookies from being stored long term.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

Cookies are not stored on the Qlik Sense backend, they are stored locally on your browser.

As such, review your browser setting to clear the cookies, and if you are frequently impersonating different clients I advise working in a private/incognito session to prevent the cookies from being stored long term.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!