Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner_Qlik1
Partner - Contributor III

Qlikview application is not appearing in Qlikview Access Point

Hi 

I have published a Qlikview dashboard using Qlikview Management Console, but the same is not showing up in Qlikview Acces Point.

Could someone help how to resolve this?

Thank You

Labels (1)
4 Replies
steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

The only thing that comes to mind is that you might have Section Access in place and the user you are using does not have the rights to open the app. In QlikView, there is an option to hide apps which a user would not be able to open. Maybe that's the case.

If not, please specifiy what exactly you mean by "published a Qlikview dashboard using Qlikview Management Console". What steps were involved? Do you not only have to upload QVW/QVF files to a specific folder on the server?

Beginner_Qlik1
Author

Yes , I have uploaded the the .qvw file in root folder using Management Console.And this is coming under Docment -> User Documnets and Source Documnets.

And then I created tasks for reloading the data every 15 minutes. This task is also running fine.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Beginner_Qlik1  Make sure you have added users into Named users under Distribution? 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Beginner_Qlik1
Author

Could you please let me know where can I locate Distribution->Named Users?