Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonalbjr
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview

Hi,

I have a data wherein I have to create a table comprising of data -MTD, QTD and YTD in the same table.

How should I create one? Also, there needs to be 2 columns under MTD, similar 2 columns under QTD and so on

2 Replies
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

You need to apply functions to your data when loaded in the load script for flags that relate to the DATE field for the row. A flag that says "the date in this row is in the current month to date" "the data in this row is in the current Quarter to Date etc." Please search for examples of "Qlik Master Calendar" to see how to do that. 

When you say 2 columns under MTD I'm not sure what that means. You have to be a little more helpful in sharing examples of data, and drawings of what you are trying to achieve. 

Please provide a subject name other than "Qlikview" for your posts. People reading through, like I did, will assume I've already read the post. If it is truly QlikView that you are working in please posts your questions to that forum https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Dev/bd-p/qlikview-app-development

Rich5678
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dalton_Ruer,
You have given the most obscure answer possible, for the question that was raised.
The question is Extremely simple.

I have 1 table which has, Purchases during each day.

All I want is to show on ONE SIMPLE TABLE, what are the WTD, MTD and YTD purchases. Simple..

How do you do that in Qlik Sense. 

Don't refer me to some obscure "Qlik Master Calendar". I see some zillion results there which are Totally unconnected with what I am looking for