Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vkal12
Creator
Creator

RangeSum() & Above() for horizontal axis

Hello Community,

I have a use case where I have a timestamp as columns in a table and the measure as row. Now I want to calculate the rolling sum starting from a specific timestamp (8 o'clock until the end of day) for this measure. 

At the moment my table contains the TimeStamp and Value row but without the rolling sum. 

vkal12_0-1683194549090.png

I know how to calculate the rolling sum using RangeSum() & Above() but in this case this does not work because the dimension I am referring to is not a row but a column. 

In the above table there is no rolling sum for the timeframes 07:00 - 08:00 o'clock and 06:00 - 07:00 o'clock as I want to start calculating the rolling sum starting from 08 o'clock on until the end of the day. 

Is there any way I can achieve this? 

Thank you very much for your support. 

Labels (4)
3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Before() is what you need?

vkal12
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi tresesco,

thanks for your answer! I have played around a little bit and found a way to calculate the rolling sum. I did it in the Data Load Editor using the RangeSum() and Previous()-Formula which actually looks good. Now I have a new problem as shown in the screenshot below: 

vkal12_1-1683209638178.png

The row "My Output" shows my current output that I get. What I want to have is show in the row "Wanted Output" where the formula does not stop counting whenever there is a 0 value. Do you have an idea how to solve this?

Thank you very much. 

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Please try to share your script that you are using, so that we can work on the same to help you.