Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bjorn
Contributor
Contributor

Rangesum value in 7 days?

Hi all,

First community-post. Tried to do some searches, but with no luck.

I have a rangesum that calculates expected inventory in the future:

Sum(Aggr(Rangesum(Above($(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Supply))-$(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Demand)),0,30)), (Date, (Numeric, Ascending)) ))+$(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Inventory)) ))

The reason I have $(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Inventory)) outside the rangesum is because the current inventory exists as a value on every future date

This works fine on its own. However, when I try to put it in a set-analysis to find out what the expected inventory will be in 7 days from now it won't work:

=sum({$<Date={"$(=Date(Today()+7, 'DD.MM.YYYY'))"}>}Aggr(Rangesum(Above($(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Supply))-$(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Demand)),0,30)), (Date, (Numeric, Ascending)) )+$(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Inventory)))

Any advice on why this is not working? Thank you all in advance!

BR Bjørn

Labels (3)
2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

That could be because set analysis restricting the Date evaluation to that specific date. Try with IF instead like:

=sum(If( Floor(Date)=(Today()+7),
Aggr(Rangesum(Above($(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Supply))-$(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Demand)),0,30)),
(Date, (Numeric, Ascending)) )+$(expr.SumQty.Facttype(Inventory))) )

If this doesn't help, try to share a sample app to play around towards to solution.

Bjorn
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Tresesco.

I could not get your formula to work.

Attached sample app. Let me know if it works for you.

Bottom left table is where I am trying to add measures of what will Est. On Hand be in 7 days, 14 days, 21 days, etc

Thank you so much!

BR Bjørn