cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dev_human
Contributor
Contributor

Rendering whole sheet using nebula js

I want to render whole sheet using nebula, please help me out with this.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
fish
Contributor
Contributor

I see that this was never answered.  I'm trying to do the same thing in Angular 12 and I'd like to know if it's possible.

When I try to render a sheet, I get an error like this:

fish_0-1665177184184.png

This is similar to the error that I see when I forget to register my visualization type with the embed configuration.  For example:

fish_1-1665177465883.png

A snippet of my rendering code looks like this:

const n = embed(app);
      n.render({
        id: '412c0ed8-6b64-4af1-bac1-1dd998f8aa9d',
        element: renderDiv
      });

Per the information here, I assume I get the above error because I haven't registered the type for the "combochart" in the embed configuration.  However, I don't see a corresponding type for a "sheet" like other visualizations.  And the 'undefined' in the first error makes me think a sheet may not even have a type the way other visualizations do.

Can someone tell me if it's possible to render a sheet using Nebula.js?  And if so, can you provide a hint as to how to do it?

fish
Contributor
Contributor

For anyone who may be looking for an answer to this question... I asked Qlik Support and they said you can't render an entire sheet using Nebula.js/Stardust.  They recommended voting for this enhancement request for adding an entire sheet to a Mashup.  I assume you would then render the Mashup using Nebula.js.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Ability-to-add-an-entire-sheet-object-to-a-mashup/idi-...