Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Replace missing values

Hello dear community,

I have the following question for you:

I have two tables (horizontal: TABLE_1 and vertical: TABLE_2) which I have connected with correspondingly.

Looks that way, then:

A                    B                    C                     D

-           -                     4                     5                      -

i           1                     -                     -                       6   

ii          3                     -                     -                       9

iii         7                     -                     -                       4

iv         2                     -                     -                       7

First of all, the fields are conspicuous, and no mapping results and are therefore marked with -.

The first line also contains the values that have a value from TABLE_1 (4 und 5 in this case) but do not exist in TABLE_2.

I would now like to assign the values which are not available in TABLE_2 (i.e. 4 und 5) according to i, ii, iii, iv to all of them.

In addition, the first line should then disappear the values that have a value from the TABLE_1 (here 4 und 5), but are not available in TABLE_2.

That means it should look like this afterwards:

A                    B                    C                     D

i           1                     4                     5                       6   

ii          3                     4                     5                      9

iii         7                     4                     5                      4

iv         2                     4                     5                     7

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Many greetings

0 Replies