Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vikrant
Contributor II
Contributor II

Request for Updated LEF and Control Number

Dear Team,

Could you please considered this as on priority, As My Qlik License is Expired and I am unable to get it whether it is updated or it is still under process,

It is impacting our Business and Client is making noise on this as the whole setup is down.

I would request you to kindly check this on priority and let me know if anything required from my end. 

Regards,

Vikrant Dhakde.

2 Replies
Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Vikrant,

Can you please let us know if you have reached out to your account manager to renew the license?
It seems the one listed above is indeed no longer valid.

Also please note that we don't recommend that you share sensitive information such as your license number here in the community as it can be viewed by anyone. In such cases, we would recommend that you create a case directly with support as it will ensure that sensitive data can be shared more securely and you will be more likely to get a swift response.
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-create-a-case-and-contact-Qlik-Support/ta-p/1710992

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Vikrant

It looks like your license is not expired. Are you using a signed license key or LEF? If you have license key it might be that your server cannot access our licnese server. This would in the logs

SUBSCRIPTION;YES;2021-12-30;2022-12-30

I will edit out your license number from you post