Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis Questions :) Qlik Sense

I am new to Qlik and having a challenge I would appreciate any assistance with.

My goal is to show a value in a gauge irrespective of what has been selected on the filter pane.

For example, I have a chart reflecting % complete for 5 projects on 03/31/2017.  Adjacent to the chart I have a gauge reflecting for % complete at the end of the prior year for just 1 of the 5 projects.  However, I cannot find the proper formula to achieve the gauge data.

Here is the formula I am trying to use for the gauge:

max({1<[Report Date]={2015-12-31}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>"Percentage Complete")

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You are missing a closing curly bracket:

Max({1<[Report Date]={2015-12-31}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>} "Percentage Complete")

UPDATE: Also try changing your Report Date set analysis to this:

Max({1<[Report Date]={"$(=Date(MakeDate(2015, 12, 31), 'YYYY-MM-DD'))"}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>} "Percentage Complete")

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

You are missing a closing curly bracket:

Max({1<[Report Date]={2015-12-31}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>} "Percentage Complete")

UPDATE: Also try changing your Report Date set analysis to this:

Max({1<[Report Date]={"$(=Date(MakeDate(2015, 12, 31), 'YYYY-MM-DD'))"}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>} "Percentage Complete")

Not applicable
Author

Sunny T

Thank you Sunny T!  I added your correction and a = before the date and success 

max({1<[Report Date]={"=2016-12-31"}, [Name] = {"Child Support"}>}[Percentage Complete])

Thank you Sunny T!!  I really, really appreciate your response !!  Have a great day.....