Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IRAPRO
Contributor
Contributor

Set broken weeks to 0 in analyze sheet

Hello team, 

I am working on a dashbaord where we fetch the data from a data lake, and I don't have the data load tab. I am trying to set the broken weeks variable to 0 because data in the data lake is stored with without interruption, example:

Order has been done in 4th of january 2022, in the datalake, the order creation calendar week is "w2 2022" instead of "W1 2022", because the 1st day of the year was on saturday:

W1: Saturday 1st + sunday 2nd of January

W2: starting from "Monday 3nd january".

As I don't have access to the load data tab, I need to fix this issue in the analyze sheet.

Now, to fetch data of W10, I use W11 in the qlik sense script, because I have a one week gap between datalake and Qlik sense.

Do you know how can I set this brokenweeks variable to 0 please? (in action tab maybe?)

Thanks a lotttt

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Kayde_72
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can you send a screenshot of example data for this and field names? need more info. 

There is a way to group the dimension tab on the analyze tab. If you want to group certain weeks or variables and name them something else this would be a good code to use

Ex: 

=If(Match([Field], 'Field Value 1','Field Value 2'), 'New Group Name',

If(Match([Field], 'Field Value 4','Field Value 3'), 'New Group Name 2',))