Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hlines_usacs
Creator II
Creator II

Set up Access for Multiple Developers for Unpublished Apps

Good Morning, I am using the two links below to try to set up our system so that multiple developers can access and edit an unpublished app.

Multiple Developers on one Qlik Sense App | Qlik-Blog

Hi Team, I have an issue regarding multiple developer access on qliksense unpublished apps.

I cant seem to get it to work. What I would like help with is the custom properties mentioned in the first link.

"First, I have created the custom properties for the subject of the application (e.g. sales, purchase, etc.) and marked each object (application, task, stream, data connection, etc.) with the relating property. In my example, it was "Warenausgang". Afterwards, I created a second custom property, which defines the role of the users (enduser, developer, Administrator). These users do not have Admin rights in this case (such as ContentAdmin)."

Here are the two custom properties I have set up. I'm not sure how to link the two so that when I create the security role, it knows which user should be able to see the unpublished app.

customer property user.pngcustomer property user role.png

Thanks!

1 Reply
gballester
Creator
Creator

Hi, we came from QlikView and we ran this same question in Sense.

You could solve it?

Thanks

Guillermo