Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaeger
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set up Qlik Logging Service

We want to set up the Qlik Sense Logging Service on the production environment. On the test environment it has already been set up during the Qlik Sense Setup (and it works) but I think it wasn't set up on the production environment.
The logs should be written to the qlik sense repository db. I found the following post https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/How-to-set-up-the-Qlik-Sense-Logging-Service/ta... and the Step 3: of the command ("... update ...") worked and changed the QlikCentralizedLogging.config file. Of course, I replaced the placeholders with the values for our system.

.\Qlik.Logging.Service.exe update --hostname Ourhost.ourdomain.de  --port 4432 --postgres_user postgres --postgres_pswd PostgresUserPassword --writer_pswd IntendedWritePassword --reader_pswd ReaderWritePassword --database_logging on

So now on the production environment the file looks nearly exactly as on the test environment. But the service does not start if I set "CentralizedLoggingEnabled"to "True".
Can anybody explain how to complete the configuration?

Labels (2)
0 Replies