Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ismabg88
Contributor
Contributor

Share QlikSense app with non users

Hi Everyone,

For work, I would need to share a QlikSense app with a client (not a Qlik user) .

Knowing that: 

- The data is daily updated 

Is it possible to make available one way or another the dashboard to specific users (would need credentials to access but not a licence)?

What type of licences should i acquire for it to be possible?

Thank you all 🙂

Labels (5)
7 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

If you want to share it, the user needs a license. You can use an analyzer license for this or an analyzer capacity license. If you have multiple people who need access, maybe the capacity is a better choice.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
ismabg88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the quick reply !

So if i understand well, i would need a qliksense enterprise hub to put my app on and then give the client an analyzer licence to see the app?

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Yes that is correct! You can check out the link that @Vegar send you.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
ismabg88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

And what about the business cloud solution? i read you could share with up to 5 users for free. What's the difference with your solution?

Thanks again it's very helpful!

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

The differences are with Cloud:

1. Max app size of 250 MB
  2. No extension use
  3. Limited connectors
  4. And a couple of other that I currently don't know

But you can use it if your data is not to complex and your 'organization' not to big. Also, it's not possible (as far as I have seen) to publish from enterprise to Cloud Business. Maybe that this is possible with Qliks Cloud strategy, but I don't know for sure.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder