Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThePeterK
Creator
Creator

Show No Progress Vs Accumulated Target as 0

I've got a pivot table that shows progress vs target over 6 periods. There is a target for each of the dimensions across the left, but it is the same for all across the top.

QS_20200227_INLPivot_0.png

I need to show 0 for the null boxes, and I need to show the target accumulated across the dimensions regardless of whether there was activity towards that target in the snapshot period (SNAPSHOT_NAME). In the case above, the target appears only when there is data in that snapshot period. I need to show it regardless. In this view, they would be 0%.

The Pivot Measure is = sum([Credits])/$(vintCreditsBudget)

And vintCreditsBudgetSum({<[Budget Class]={'Credits'},SNAPSHOT_NAME=>}Target)

Please help me include the whole budget in the percent-to-goal calculation regardless of whether there is activity towards that goal in a given dimension.

93/93
1 Reply
AndrewHughes
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Please attach sample data or picture of table. If I am understanding correctly you have a bunch of "monthly/weekly snapshots" you are loading into qlikview.

Your data format looks something like this? (Or at least it should)

SNAPSHOT_NAME, Group, Progress, Target

4 Weeks before start, Military, 21%, 96%

3 weeks before start, Military, 50%, 96%

2 weeks before start, Military, 75%, 96%

If it doesn't that is likely the problem and you will need to change the data model until you get a table which looks like this. Make the pivot table with Dimensions [SNAPSHOT_NAME, Group, Target] with Measure [SUM(Credits/Target) As Progress].