Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NikosSpanos
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show measure 1 on column 1 and measure 2 on column 2 in pivot table qliksense

I have the following pivot table with  3 rows:

Screenshot_4.png

Based on the image I above a I want to hide sales 2 for column Germany and the sales 1 for column Japan. Is there any way to achieve this in qlik sense enterprise edition of pivot table?

Kindly note that the values Germany and Japan are components of a ValueList() placed under the Column property of the pivot.  The Rows are random customer names also created from a ValueList() like ValueList('Customer A', 'Customer  B', 'Customer C',..etc) .

My question is how can I select which measure to put under which column. Any suggestion is much appreciated.

P.S I tried the Show Column if: expression with ValueList('Germany , 'Japan') = 'Japan' but I get an error that the condition is not fulfilled.

Labels (4)
5 Replies
qlikeers
Creator II
Creator II

Maybe Dimensionality()?

NikosSpanos
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @qlikeers  could you please provide an example on how to use Dimensionality() function? Shall I use it in measure expressions? or column valuelist()? or in Show column If expression?

In 5 minutes I will post a sample qvf file and data of my application in case you want to work on that

NikosSpanos
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@qlikeers  Please check my update 🙂

qlikeers
Creator II
Creator II

@NikosSpanos, I don't have a ready-made solution. It just occurred to me that maybe something could be messed with Dimmensionality (). I am not sure if it can work out.

NikosSpanos
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@qlikeersOk, I have posted a dummy application that I work on. So, in case you want to experiment you may try it.