Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stars
Creator
Creator

Single Color Button

This should be easy, but I'm stuck.

How do I change the color of a button?  I don't need it to change when clicked on or when selected or anything else.  I just want it to be blue.  All the time.  Where do I do this? 

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, You can't since it is server extension. I suggest use different extension If you need or else simply create own widget and custom as per needed.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which extension you are using?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Stars
Creator
Creator
Author

Qlik Sense Desktop

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I mean extensions here is, What object you are using for Button?

Stars
Creator
Creator
Author

"Button for Navigation" from the Qlik Dashboard Bundle.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, You can't since it is server extension. I suggest use different extension If you need or else simply create own widget and custom as per needed.

Stars
Creator
Creator
Author

Okay, I will look that stuff up!  Thank you for answering!