Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stefano2
Contributor
Contributor

Sum intervals

Hi,

please could you help to solve the sum below using qlik sense?

I would obtain the same results of the table below using qlik sense instead of excel. Which formula could i use for that? and what is the syntax?

Thanks a lot 

CategoryData CategoryResults 
A5 A7SUMIFS($D$4:$D$17;$C$4:$C$17;$F4)
A0 B17 
A0 C16 
A2    
B2    
B4    
B5    
B3    
B3    
C0    
C2    
C2    
C5    
C7    
4 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Looks like a standard Table object with a dimension of Category and a measure of sum(Data), if I'm reading this correctly.

Stefano2
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks a lot.. but it doesn't work. I've used this syntax

Rangesum(above(total [Data], 0, rowno(Total)))  but in this way i'm not able to distinguish the cumulation between A, B, C. Intead, i obtain the full cumulation of the column.

Thanks in advance for the help

Or
MVP
MVP

Again, your requirement looks like a standard table with Category as a dimension and sum(Data) as an expression. Not sure why you're using a formula for a running total.

Stefano2
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, I am not an expert , but the table i'm working on is a table created in the sheets section and not a master table imported from external source. The column 'Data' is the result i got using other formulas. Now, if I want to say that A = 7 I cannot  convert this table in another one which eliminate the dulicated value and sum the column category because it doesn't work. If I do that, i get a table where A is associated to the last value in the table above ( hence equal to 0 )