Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jérôme5625
Creator
Creator

Syntax for set analysis

Hello,
quick question, do you have any idea about the syntax error in my analysis set?
I can't find my error on this line.
Thank you in advance.

=count({<if_statut_equip_={'OK'}+<if_statut_equip_={'OK_SDM'},[date.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=MonthStart(max([date.autoCalendar.Date]),-12))"}*{"<=$(=MonthEnd([date.autoCalendar.Date]))"}>} distinct (equipement))/Count({<service_responsable=,[date.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=MonthStart(max([date.autoCalendar.Date]),-12))"}*{"<=$(=MonthEnd([date.autoCalendar.Date]))"}>} total distinct([equipement]))

Labels (1)
1 Reply
marcus_sommer

I think your applied operators between the various set-parts are causing the error respectively unwanted results:

count({<if_statut_equip_={'OK'}+<if_statut_equip_={'OK_SDM'},[date.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=MonthStart(max([date.autoCalendar.Date]),-12))"}*{"<=$(=MonthEnd([date.autoCalendar.Date]))"}>} distinct (equipement))

Instead of the above try it with:

count({<if_statut_equip_={'OK', 'OK_SDM'},[date.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=MonthStart(max([date.autoCalendar.Date]),-12))<=$(=MonthEnd([date.autoCalendar.Date]))"}>} distinct (equipement))