Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidmoises
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

System requirements tool

Hello. I'm looking for a tool that I have used in the past that allows me to know the hardware requirements depending on the product version, number of users and platform type. Is this still available? Could you let me the link?

I know there is the following resource on Qlik Help that is not the one I am looking for, the one I need is an interactive tool

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2019/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Sense...

Thanks

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
davidmoises
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I have finally found it, it is a feature that is found within the section for partners. greetings

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ChiragPradhan
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

I have used the attached QlikView CPU / RAM sizing for document in the past. But it is only a guideline. 

Note : There are many factors that drive the hardware sizing. So this document is not a one-stop-shop. But it is a good place to start. 

Once you have your apps and server in a beta stage, you could use the Qlik Sense Scalability Tools to check how the apps are using the hardware resources.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Scalability/Qlik-Sense-Scalability-Tools/gpm-p/1490846#comment-48...

Good luck!

davidmoises
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

First of all, thank you for answering. What I'm looking for is an online tool that looked like the image below (I had this snapshot of a shipment to a customer).

The point is that now I can't find it on the platform, I don't know if they have unattended it or just changed site.

Greetings

configurador.PNG

davidmoises
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I have finally found it, it is a feature that is found within the section for partners. greetings