Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdalesio
Contributor
Contributor

Table is in Data Manager but I can't see it on Data Model nor Sheet Edit

Hello.

I've been asked to import some old Deskpot QVFs to our new Qlik Sense server. When I tried to reload data from MS SQL, the first difficulty I encountered was that even if I have a connection set up with the same name the old Deskpot used, Load data would fail if it was enclosed between brackets, I had to unlock the Script and change it to single quote.

After that I was able to Synchronize the data and even if it took a while, it seemed to work fine from the Data Manager bubbles view. But when I started to check the Sheets in order to control they are updated, I found out some fields weren't being found and thus a lot of graphics won't come to life. Is it due to changing the script manually for the connection, even though the table I need is there and in the new auto-generated script? I've already done plenty of googling and can't hit an answer. Perhaps rebuilding the whole Data sources may be easier but as it's not the only QVF to import and there are lots of special unions I would like to know if there are other differences I should be aware.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (2)
0 Replies