Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jens_Schubert
Employee
Employee

Top 3 Success Stories Sessions at QlikWorld!

Check Out My Favorite Success Stories and REGISTER for QlikWorld Today! 

Hear Directly from Our Customers about Their Transformation! 

Having our very own customers telling their story of transformation with Qlik live on stage is a very exciting and humbling experience. It doesn’t get more real than this and anyone can take away lots of learnings and apply them in their own environment. 

My Top 3 Sessions: 

Q&A with Ingka Group – The IKEA Retail Model for Self-Service Analytics and Data Visualization 

Join us as we welcome members of the IKEA (Ingka Group) BI team for an interactive Q&A session featuring best practices for self-service analytics and data visualization. More details here. 

Driving BI and Analytics Modernization at Syngenta Group with Qlik Sense 

Learn how Syngenta has collaborated with Qlik to drive impactful changes across their organization. More details here. 

Optimization of End-to-End Process for App Development and Citizen Developer Enablement 

Understand how Siemens Smart Infrastructure Group leveraged Qlik to meet their digitalization agenda. More details here. 

More details on my Success Stories Recommendations here.  

Check out more information on our 2023 Curated Guides for QlikWorld with session recommendations for Data Integration, Analytics, Market Trends, Technical and Success Stories! 

100+ sessions filled with the hottest tips, latest innovations and best success stories.  

@maddiewoz @ella-c 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Surely, great sessions.

Thanks @Jens_Schubert 

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer