Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gshockxc
Contributor III
Contributor III

Upload .qvw to Qliksense fails - unknown cause

I'm moderately new to Qlik Sense.  I've bit a number of basic apps, with pretty robust dashboards, and most of my experience comes from Qlikview.  That said, I have a few old .qvw files that I'd like to use as templates for creating new dashboards in Qlik Sense.  I see that I can upload them to Qlik Sense, and the process seems to work fine, only to give me an error at the end of uploading the file.  There's no explanation of what the error is, so I don't know if it's me, or if the files are too old to read.

I think the last version of Qlikview that I used was 11, and I can't find any links to download a new version of Qlikview to try and open the file, and save as a newer file type. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

Qlik Downloads 
Converting a QlikView document into a Qlik Sense app 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
gshockxc
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Any updates or links to download Qlikview?

Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

Qlik Downloads 
Converting a QlikView document into a Qlik Sense app 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
gshockxc
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Great, thanks Nick.  Much appreciated.