Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using NetWorkDays() in the data load editor

Hi there.

Is it possible to use the networkdays() function in the load script to generate a new internal field from two loaded dates?

I've been trying something like:

issues_data:

LOAD

Id,

Request_date,

End_date,

NetWorkDays(Request_date, End_date) as Net_work_days,

FROM [...]

();

Where "Request_date" and "End_date" are the names of two columns in my table data containing dates, more or less as follows:

Noname.jpg

My current output, when using the function as stated above, are only 0 and 1, instead of what should be expected.

So I don't really know if it's even possible to use the function the way I'm trying it.

I've also seen a reply to a question similar to mine saying that it should be used: "Networkdays(date#(In_date, 'DDMMYYYY'), date#(Out_date, 'DDMMYYYY'))", but doesn't work either.

Anyway, many thanks in advance.

M.

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem, and I can´t find the problem, could you please attch the .qvw file?

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Elizabeth.

Just in case, please check that you're setting the function's parameters in the right order, i.e. (initial_date, end_date).

I think part of my problem was that I was using NetWorkDays(end_date,initial_date), which is wrong.

Anyway, if needed, reply and attach a data sample. I'll try to help you.

Regards.

M.