Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckiesling
Contributor II
Contributor II

View All Dimensions & Measures

I want to see all the dimensions and measures that I have available. I can't find the correct name of the dimensions that I need because some are grouped in set analysis. How can I open up a view to see a big picture of all the fields I am working with? I really don't want to drag each field onto a table one by one to see what it is.

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I usually go to the data model viewer for this.

It gives a good overview of available fields in the data model. 

View solution in original post

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I can suggest some ideas but I'm not totally understanding your problem.  Are you looking for a more comprehensive view of master Dimensions and Measures than you get in the Asset panel?  What do you mean by "grouped in set analysis"? 

You mention dragging fields onto a table. Are you looking to see the Dimension values rather than the Dimension names?

Are you using Qlik Sense on premise or Cloud?

-Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I usually go to the data model viewer for this.

It gives a good overview of available fields in the data model. 

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I can suggest some ideas but I'm not totally understanding your problem.  Are you looking for a more comprehensive view of master Dimensions and Measures than you get in the Asset panel?  What do you mean by "grouped in set analysis"? 

You mention dragging fields onto a table. Are you looking to see the Dimension values rather than the Dimension names?

Are you using Qlik Sense on premise or Cloud?

-Rob

ckiesling
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your help. After looking up what the assets panel looks like, I realized that I don't have the fields tab.