Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckiesling
Contributor II
Contributor II

View All Dimensions & Measures

I want to see all the dimensions and measures that I have available. I can't find the correct name of the dimensions that I need because some are grouped in set analysis. How can I open up a view to see a big picture of all the fields I am working with? I really don't want to drag each field onto a table one by one to see what it is.

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I usually go to the data model viewer for this.

It gives a good overview of available fields in the data model. 

View solution in original post

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I can suggest some ideas but I'm not totally understanding your problem.  Are you looking for a more comprehensive view of master Dimensions and Measures than you get in the Asset panel?  What do you mean by "grouped in set analysis"? 

You mention dragging fields onto a table. Are you looking to see the Dimension values rather than the Dimension names?

Are you using Qlik Sense on premise or Cloud?

-Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I usually go to the data model viewer for this.

It gives a good overview of available fields in the data model. 

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I can suggest some ideas but I'm not totally understanding your problem.  Are you looking for a more comprehensive view of master Dimensions and Measures than you get in the Asset panel?  What do you mean by "grouped in set analysis"? 

You mention dragging fields onto a table. Are you looking to see the Dimension values rather than the Dimension names?

Are you using Qlik Sense on premise or Cloud?

-Rob

ckiesling
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your help. After looking up what the assets panel looks like, I realized that I don't have the fields tab.