Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III

about Qlik Branch sign in

hi there.

i would like to check out something about qlik sense extension. so i tried to register in there but when i pushed  "register" button nothing to happened. nor "sign in" button too.

tried to check out "Garden" but searching project moving endlessly and never show any lists.

i used IE11. what was wrong please teach me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
brq
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thanks @Anil_Babu_Samineni and @Giuseppe_Novello for providing some guidance! IE is a known issue with our new Qlik Branch site so we recommend using Chrome, Safari or Firefox. @wondvorg, let us know if you run into any more challenges by logging it within our public Trello board (you can post roadmap ideas here too) or email us at @branch.admin@qlik.com. Thanks again, all!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to use same link from different browser like Chrome, Mozilla is working for me.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks for your reply. maybe that is better trial. i will try and write on here later again.

wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I swich to use browser IE11 to Chrome then I can use "register" push button. than you your advice!

Giuseppe_Novello

If you still experience issues with different browsers, then I would open ticket with customer support for further help. 

https://qliksupport.force.com/QS_QlikQonciergeService

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
brq
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thanks @Anil_Babu_Samineni and @Giuseppe_Novello for providing some guidance! IE is a known issue with our new Qlik Branch site so we recommend using Chrome, Safari or Firefox. @wondvorg, let us know if you run into any more challenges by logging it within our public Trello board (you can post roadmap ideas here too) or email us at @branch.admin@qlik.com. Thanks again, all!