Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkusG
Contributor III
Contributor III

count number of orders by the earliest date

Hi everybody,

I have a question. 

I need to count new orders by week BUT not changed orders! When a sales rep. enters a order it should count, when a sales rep. make a change in an existing order (price or volume) in a later week it should not count.

here what I get so far: The total in the left column are correct but not the number in the weeklines:

2024-04-09 14_24_21-Count Number of Orders per Week (distinct) - Mein neues Arbeitsblatt _ Arbeitsbl.png

It should count like this:

2024-04-09 14_26_46-Qlik Sense - Ohne Titel - Tabelle - 9. April 2024 - Excel.png

can you please help me? I need a flag in the script, set analysis or somthing else.

Attached are an app with obove data.

Thank you

Markus

Qlik Sense App

Count Number of Orders per Week (distinct)

GM
Aktualisiert vor 29 Minuten

Labels (6)
2 Replies
Gakar
Contributor
Contributor

I have a similar problem, any help would be appreciated

TcnCunha_M
Creator III
Creator III

You need to control this in Your load.

You load the order from Monday and store

I.e:
On Monday you Load and store the orders:

Order_2024w20

On Tuesday, you Load the data from Tuesday and then compare it with Data from Monday and add only add what does not exist On Tuesday or has not been updated 

Let's assume you have orders from 1 to 10 from Monday, and on Tuesday you got orders from 11 to 15 and update information on the order number 5.

Orders:
Load 
KW,
KDAUFPOS

;SQl <Your query here> ;

Contactenate(Orders)
Load
KW,
KDAUFPOS

From [YourLib\Order_2024w20.qvd]
where not exists(KW);

Store Orders into [YourLib\Order_2024w20.qvd] (qvd);