Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beskqlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

days bucketing

I have one excel file and based on this file data i need to create days bucket

i have a column date1 where using this date1 column , i need to create 30,60,90 days bucket. When i select one date at filter, based on that ,from that particular date, i need to get dates and related buckets.

example, if select jan 1 2019, then i should get dec 1 2018 to 31 dec 2018 dates  and other bucket as 30 days for this related dates

But when i select date1 column at qliksense report, i am getting data but when i try to get as date1-1the no data displayed for me. Even when tried as date(date1,'MM/DD/YYYY') then also no data.

When  i try today() at report, i got current date but when try to get previous date as today()-1, then also i dont get any data.

Can any one please suggest as how can i move forward on this.

22 Replies
sunny_talwar

Hi @Vegar 

OP created a new thread Here, but I don't think I understand the issue well enough to answer it. I did give it a shot, but @Anil_Babu_Samineni is still trying to help and I am sure he will be able to help the OP out.

Best,
Sunny

beskqlik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

i need to close this thread since i have another for same issue.how can i close this

Vegar
MVP
MVP

You have marked an answer as a solution, so you can just leave it be and no-one will probably post anything to this thread anymore unless if they have a follow up question.

When a question is marked with an answer they will be displayed