Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ioannagr
Creator III
Creator III

get max(date) from selected dates in date picker

Hello all.

Let's say I have a date picker in the UI and the user selects either one random date or a random date range.

What I want to do is to everytime be able to work with that random max(selecteddate)  and compare it to the max(donationdate) the person ever did.

How could I solve this?

Many thanks.

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Should work, Only thing you need to change from field to variable

count({<donationdate={"=(Date(Max(Date), 'Format Here')>=Date($(donationdate), 'Format Here')) and (Date(Max(Date), 'Format Here')<=Date($(donationdate), 'Format Here'))"}>} distinct donationdate)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ioannagr
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I must have not understood something regarding "Date".

What should be in (Date(Max(Date) ?

Please note that I need this Date to be the max of the date(or date range) the user picked.  Also per blood donor the donationdates are plenty.

1) Is this Date field an autogenerated date field?

2)I just figured that in the date range picker the dimension i used was donationdate. Should I make it just a regular calendar date so as to avoid any confusion? 

I'm quite new so please have patience with me 🙂